We provide a variety of educational opportunities for all age groups. Topics include food insecurity, nutrition, sustainable growing practices, seed starting, cooking and more!
- Hands-on educational garden tours
- Conferences and Presentations- We have presented at the Farm To Table Local Food Conference and give educational presentations at local schools.
- Workshops- We have hosted workshops in partnership with Grow Pittsburgh.
- Youth Leadership Opportunities
- Internships – We will gladly work with interested students to develop and facilitate internships at any time of the year.
Interested in partnering with NHCO Gardens and learning more about educational opportunities? Contact Alyssa Crawford at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-307-0069 x 3311.